Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there anything I can do to speed up having my Tattoo Removed?
Ultimately, our lasers don’t remove your tattoo—your body does.
Since your immune system is in control of the process, here are a few simple tips that can help speed things up:
- Diet & Exercise - Exercise regularly, eat healthily, and stay hydrated.
- Drugs & Alcohol - Do not drink to excess, smoke, or overuse caffeine.
- Sun Protection - Avoid sun exposure; use sunscreen with at least SPF 40 and twenty percent zinc content.
- Post-Treatment Care - Clean the treatment area daily with cool water, covering with a non-stick sterile bandage if necessary.
- Stay Cool - Avoid hot water, including public swimming pools, spas and saunas.
Contact Us on 8282 0269 if you have any questions about your treatment or aftercare.
2 . How does Tattoo Removal Sydney by Next Level work?
Tattoo Removal Sydney by Next Level uses the latest in premium Laser technology. For our valued customers, we have now upgraded from the previous industry leading machine Quanta Q-Plus C, to the revolutionary Quanta DISCOVERY Pico Laser Machine.
The Discovery Pico Laser works effectively on all tattoos. It is designed to precisely and evening target every style of tattoo regardless of colour, age, or size.
The Discovery Pico Laser Machine delivers a pure photoacoustic effect to shatter tattoo ink leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed which helps to minimise the chance of scarring. The skin heals quickly and evenly, and there is little risk of permanent scarring or discolouration of the skin.
We’re so confident that qualifying clients who commit to a full tattoo removal package are eligible for our tattoo removal guarantee. That is, if your tattoo is not removed in the number of sessions quoted, you will receive an entire year of free tattoo removal.
Read more about Tattoo Removal at Next Level Clinic using the Pico Laser.
3. What if I need to cancel my appointment?
As we have a waitlist for appointments, we require 24 hour’s notice should you need to change or cancel a booking. Less than 24 hour’s notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee. We are unable to accept cancellations left by messages on Sundays or public holidays when we are closed.
See our Late Cancellation Policy here.
4. How much do you charge?
At Tattoo Removal Sydney by Next Level, we charge by measuring the saturated area of ink:
|• 2cm x 2cm $90*
• 5cm x 4cm $130*
• 10cm x 5cm $160*
• 10cm x 10cm $210*
|• 15cm x 10cm $270*
• 20cm x 15cm $350*
• 20cm x 20cm $380*
• 30cm x 20cm $580*
* Please note, the displayed prices are (from) estimates only. We advise that you set an appointment for initial consultation for us to assess the amount of ink in your tattoo(s), your skin type, and provide you with a treatment plan for you to make an informed decision moving forward. The assessment would also help determine how many treatment sessions will it take for you to achieve optimal results. You are welcome to Request an Online Quote for your tattoo removal at Next Level.
5. Is this treatment safe?
Laser tattoo removal is safe and effective when performed by a certified technician specially trained to use medical grade tattoo removal lasers.
So which machine is the best for Laser Tattoo Removal.
UPDATE JAN 2021: Next Level have upgraded to the most revolutionary Laser Tattoo Removal machine, the QANTUM Discovery Pico Laser.
There are many effective models however the @quanta_system in particular is the only true three wavelengths q-switched laser in the world. This targets blacks, dark blues and dark greens with their 1064nm laser setting, reds and oranges with the 532nm setting, and it also comes with a ruby laser operating at 694nm to target lime greens and sky blues which are the hardest to remove. The Quanta Q Plus also avoids hot spots that lead to scaring and burns through evenly distributing the energy over a target area. Between the Nd:YAG and Ruby laser, all tattoo colours can be targeted in a quicker, safer fashion to give you the results you desire. The lower-grade lasers are not effective in removing all the colours, leading to extra treatments and less desired results.
6. How long does it take?
This is a difficult question to answer accurately as everyone’s tattoo, immune system and skin is different. From our experience, the average number of laser treatments to fully remove a tattoo is between six and 12 sessions. Many factors can reduce or increase this range, these include:
- The amount of ink in your tattoo (more ink = more treatments)
- Layers of ink (more layers = more treatments)
- Your skin type (fairer skin = less treatments)
- The location of the tattoo on your body
Each laser tattoo removal treatment session takes less than five minutes and we like to space them six to eight weeks apart.
Book an appointment with our experienced tattoo removal technician to get a personalised consultation.
7. Who are Tattoo Removal Sydney by Next Level?
From the team that brought you Australia’s leading Men’s Grooming and Advanced Skin Salon, Face of Man, we offer a tranquil experience with a bespoke approach to Tattoo Removal and your transformative journey to clear skin.
Visit the Next Level Clinic website.